SQS News Highlight
SQS Students Did Well in CIMB Data Challenge
SQS ONLINE: Three SQS students from the Bachelor of Industrial Statistics program received prizes in the form of training and certification from SAS worth RM28,020 for their participation in the CIMB Data Challenge 2016 Competition. The competition, organized by the CIMB Groups in collaboration with Malaysian Development Corporation (MDEC) and SAS Malaysia, was held from 6th August 2016 to 7th August 2016 and was open to all students from both public and private institutions in Malaysia.
The competition aims to identify students who have the skills and talent to be groomed as a data scientist. It requires students to solve business problems based on real data using business intelligent technologies. The competition require students to come out with marketing strategies using the predictive and segmentation modelling based on data mining techniques to alllow the CIMB Groups to understand the customers' requirements.
- SQS Open Class A152
- Mathematics and Engineering Expert Visited SQS
- SQS Session with New Students
- IACE 2015 Attracted Young Rresearchers From ASEAN Countries
- B.Sc. Business Mathematics (Hons) Receives AUN-QA Accreditation
- AUN-QA: Another Victory for SQS
- Academic Visit to Shezhen University, P.R. China
- MoU with Jabatan Perangkaan Malaysia (Department of Statistics Malaysia)
- Three SQS Researchers are Among the Recipients for Innovation, Research and Publication Awards (AIPPEN'14)
- ICOQSIA 2014 attracted more than 180 participants from all over the world