Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics (STEAM): Making Connection, Innovation & Entrepreneurship
IACE2019 invites full-paper submissions, which may address the most recent theories, issues and practices among postgraduates, academicians and practitioners revolving around the above theme (papers not explicitly addressing the theme are also welcomed).
All accepted papers will be published in the AIP Conference Proceedings (Indexed in Scopus & ISI).
- Non-parametric statistics
- Multivariate statistical techniques
- Probabilty and stochastic process
- Business statistics
- Quality control
- Statistical modelling
- Data Science
- Applied Mathematics
- Number theory
- Fuzzy theory
- Mathematical finance and actuary
- Numerical analysis and science computing
- Mathematical computer sciences
- System dynamics optimization
- Simulation and modelling
- Control theory
- Quantitative Sciences
- Cloud Computing
- Communication networks and security
- Digital communication and online communities
- Business competitiveness, standard & sustainability initiative
- Knowledge science
- Technology and supply chain
- Risk management
- Environmental engineering
- Medical device and policy
- Helath Science
- Public health
- Each participant need to submit an abstract of their full paper for evaluation before they are allowed to present their paper at the conference.
- Abstracts of the full paper must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts of the full paper must be original and must not have been presented or submitted to any other conferences previously.
- Abstracts must be submitted by 15th November 2018. Please use the template provided to prepare your abstracts.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent by 1st December 2018 for authors to prepare their full paper.
- The paper must be original and have not been previously accepted in a journal or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- All papers must conform to standard single-column format set in the template.
- The paper must be written in English with a maximum of 6 single-spaced pages, including an abstract, references, tables, figures and appendices
- Any additional page will be charge MYR150 per page
- Papers must be sent through the EasyChair System
- Selection of papers for oral presentation at the conference will be done through double blind review process. Please ensure that the authors' names do not appear in the first submission.
- At least one author for each accepted paper must register and pay the fees for the conference by 15th January 2019 in order for the paper to be included in the program and the conference proceedings. By submitting a paper to present at the IACE 2019, you explicitly agree that you will definitely have a fund and shall register for the conference.
(with accompanying paper*)
- Each participant need to submit an abstract of their poster for evaluation before they are allowed to present their poster at the conference.
- Abstracts of the poster must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts of the poster must be original and must not have been presented or submitted to any other conferences previously.
- Abstracts must be submitted by 15th November 2018. Please use the template provided to prepare for your abstracts and must be submitted through the EasyChair System.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent by 1st December 2018 for authors to prepare their poster.
- Posters should be simple, brief and prepared having in minds, primarily, their use as a basis for the presentation and possible discussion of the work. However, they should be also self-intelligible.
- The poster should include an Abstract. The information may conveniently be divided into sections, starting with an Introduction and ending with Conclusion.
- The poster should be in A1 Size (594 mm x 841 mm)
- Poster numbers (Paper ID), should be placed in the left corner of the heading.
- Each poster presentation must have a title including the title of the paper, authors(s), affiliation(s), city and country.
- Each of the poster should contain a complete piece of information, such as the abstract, problem statement, objective and finding.
- Presenter of the poster must be a registered participant. Registration must be received by the Secretariat by 15th January 2019 to ensure inclusion of the abstract in the Programme Book.
- Each presenter is expected to be at the poster location during the presentation time assigned for the relevant poster session. This time will be specified in the Poster Session Schedule.
- Poster presenters are kindly required to remove their posters, once the session is over.
- Please note there will be no session chairpersons for the poster discussions.
Templates provided here have been created to ensure that margin requirement is adequately met.
A manuscript should have less than 20% overall similarity. Authors are advised to thoroughly rephrase the similar text and properly cite the original source to avoid plagiarism and copyright violation.
|Abstract Submission Deadline||15 November 2018|
|Notification of Abstract Acceptance||1 December 2018|
|Full Paper/ Poster Submission||15 December 2018|
|Camera-Ready Paper Submission & Payment Deadline||15 January 2019|