To be an excellent reference point in the field of quantitative sciences.
To generate critical human capital, innovative teaching and learning through research, publications, consulting, and community service.
- intergrate knowledge in various areas such as business, management, economics, technology and social sciences.
- analyze problems systematically and formulate the best solution.
- Emphasizing programmes that focus on quantitative methods.
- Developing inquisitive and critical minds through scholarly endeavors.
- Equipping individuals with scientific knowledge and able to function in a technologically-driven environment.
- Nurturing skilled decision makers.
MESSAGE FROM THE DEAN
In preparation for the new era, our approach to education needs to stretch holistically, ensure profound knowledge in problem solving, and develop values and empathy in embracing global citizenship. Students are assured to be equipped with critical thinking, logical analysis, computational skills, and problem solving so that they are well-prepared for a wide range of careers in industry, finance, education, private sectors and government agencies. We are looking into creating an 'entrepreneurial mindset' for inclusive solutions, with the ability to cultivate empathy, develop problem solving skills, be enthusiastic about collaborative learning and take responsible risks to act.
We are committed to continuously review and improve the existing programmes as well as develop new ones to ensure that our graduates are ready to enter the job market and face the challenges in the fastest growing sectors of modern economics. Moreover, we strive to work hard to provide a conducive teaching and learning environment for our staff and students. To the prospective students of School of Quantitative Sciences, your future is in great hands. You can count on us!
Associate Professor Dr. Mohd Kamal Mohd Nawawi
+60 4928 6301
+60 4928 6399
+60 4928 6397
+60 4928 6398
+60 4928 6396
+60 4928 6394
+604 928 6395
+604 928 6393